slot ปลาทอง_แจกเครดิตฟรี100 ไม่ต้องฝาก2561_123เบ็ต_เงื่อนไขการถอนเงิน w88 _เกมยิงปลาออนไลน์24 ชั่วโมง
Amendment 48 Is Anti-Life, New Paper Shows
Coalition for Secular Government / Sedalia, Colorado / August 19, 2008
- Diana Hsieh, co-author of "Amendment 48 Is Anti-Life" and Founder of the Coalition for Secular Government, diana@SecularGovernment.us
- Ari Armstrong, co-author of "Amendment 48 Is Anti-Life" and editor of FreeColorado.com, email@example.com
"Amendment 48, the ballot measure that would define a fertilized egg as a person with full legal rights in the Colorado constitution, is profoundly anti-life," said Diana Hsieh, founder of the Coalition for Secular Government.
"It would obliterate basic reproductive rights in Colorado based solely on the faith-based fiction that a fertilized egg is the moral equal of a born infant. The biological facts show just the opposite: that only the pregnant woman, and then the born infant, are persons with rights," Hsieh said.
"Amendment 48 Is Anti-Life," written by Ari Armstrong and Diana Hsieh and published by the Coalition for Secular Government, shows that the ballot measure is hostile to human life in myriad ways:
- Given existing criminal statues, Amendment 48 would subject women and their doctors to life in prison or the death penalty for abortions, even in cases of rape, incest, and fetal deformity.
- It would prevent doctors from properly treating non-viable ectopic pregnancy until the woman's life and health was in serious danger, thereby causing needless deaths.
- It would force thousands of women each year to bear unwanted children, whatever the cost to their own lives and happiness.
- The measure would ban popular and effective forms of birth control, including the birth-control pill, thereby increasing unwanted pregnancies.
- It would outlaw the fertility treatments responsible for the birth of hundreds of Colorado babies to eager parents each year.
"The voters of Colorado must protect their reproductive rights against this dangerous assault. They must vote 'NO' on Amendment 48," Hsieh said.
Download a empire777 loginPDF version of this media release.